Monday, October 06, 2014

Absolute Obedience (Zettai Fukuju Meirei / 絶対服従命令) Download


"Welcome, one and all, to our little Agency. I'm sure that at one time or another, you've felt frustrated by the actions of a certain troublesome individual, who always seems to make your life more difficult. You know the feeling -- through no fault of your own, your every step is hindered by the actions of someone who's been born onto this Earth just to trip you up?

That's where our Agency comes in. With just one word from you, our special volunteer staff will happily lay a complex trap for the individual who causes you so much frustration, and exact sweet revenge on the troublemaker for you, turning their life into exactly the kind of living hell you want. We'll make them surrender totally to our will, force them into absolute obedience while we punish them for the crime of tormenting you. Of course, we us css.css e the word "volunteer" loosely. Payment is always required for our services, but don't worry -- we'll never ask you for money."


Developer: Langmoar
Publisher: Will JP JAST USA/Peach Princess US
Designer: Yura
Platform: PC
Release Date: 22nd April, 2005
Genre: BL, Yaoi, Dating sim
Language: Japanese Speech w/ English Text
Content Rating: 18+

System Requirements: 
Pentium III 500 mhz or faster PC 
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP 
DVD-ROM drive 
1.2 GB hard drive space
[NOTE: I have this loaded on my laptop with Windows 7 and it has worked just fine with no glitches. I cannot guarantee that will be the case for all computers with newer Windows software.]

ABOUT THE GAME:
In Absolute Obedience, you control Louise and Kia through a set of six missions each, with a possible grade of "A" through "C" or "D" in each.  "A" and "B" are successful grades; "C" and "D" are failures.  To activate the two secret missions at the end of the game, you must score an "A" rating on all twelve missions in one saved game.
To collect all the CGs, events, and ranks in the game, you will need to have multiple saved games, as you will have to play each mission a minimum of three times in order to get each rating.  Following each possible dialogue path will get you everything, but you will still need to start the game over multiple times.
Several missions expire upon completion of a certain number of other missions or specific other missions, and Kia's second mission, "The Selfish Prince's Holiday," won't be available until two other missions have been completed.Therefore, in order to complete all missions and unlock the secret missions for Louise and Kia, you have to do the missions in a certain order.
Source: GameFAQS

I've seen a lot of people who have trouble downloading and/or installing the game. I will post a step-by-step installation guide tomorrow followed by a video.
In the meantime, you can download the game~


HALT!! 
Before you download and play this game, I want you to keep in mind that this game is filled with graphic sexual content and fetish artwork. This game is not for those under the age of 18 and for people with a low tolerance for fetish sex, such as bondage, etc. If you would be offended by such material please do not download this.

Download: Dropbox


If you need any help or have got questions, don't be shy to comment below! 

Follow me on Twitter for updates!
@Shiingyoujii

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for uploading this!
But it's kinda difficult for me to download 1GB+ at once. If possible, can you please upload a torrent...?

Very much appreciated♡

Anonymous said...

Yo, you can find it on kickass.
https://kickass.so/absolute-obedience-zettai-fukuju-meirei-english-yaoi-game-fi-t878647.html#main
Here's the link! :)
Enjoy, mate!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I wanted to know if you have a installation guide because I have Windows 10 and most downloads for absolute obedience don't work on my laptop, Thank you for reading.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I was able to download the game and followed every single step in the guide.However when I opened the game,I had an Application Formatting Error.Could you advise me on how to proceed on next please?Thank you.
bTW tHANKS FOR UPLOADING THE GAME:)

Anonymous said...

I have WIN10 and it won't work on it fyi

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your link is suspended

Anonymous said...

Heeey you're link is still suspended and I really want to play this game...when will you fix it?

Anonymous said...

Helloo, I hope this helps.
I tried installing Enzai - Falsely Accused once and I encountered the problem

'Application formatting error' .

I figured the problem was because I changed the directory file
(the location you want to install your game) when I installed it.
It was supposed to be in Program(86) but I wanted to put the game in my personal collection of BLs VN (outside of Program(86) obviously) , well because it's neat.

So, I re-installed the game again but this time I don't change anything. I just clicked the next button until the very end. And guess what, the problem is solved!

So, I hope that this turns out to be the same for anyone of you who keeps on getting the 'Application Formatting Error'. And hopefully for Absolute Obedience VN.

Btw, my system is Windows 7, 64Bit.

That's all, all the best...!

Anonymous said...

I followed your instructions and I installed the game, it opens but the game's window it's just white, the sound work.
I have windows 10, that might be the problem?

Anonymous said...

it keeps on saying file{bgm_01.ogg} could not be opened

How do i fix?

 

Your source of yaoi VNs Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger