Saturday, October 11, 2014

Enzai: Falsely Accused (Enzai: False charge / 冤罪) Download


DeveloperLangmaor
PublisherJAST USA
Platform: PC
Release Date: January 25, 2006
Language: Japanese Speech w/ English text
Content Rating: 18+


  • System Requirements (Minimum):
  • Pentium 200 mhz
  • Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/7
  • 64MB RAM

ABOUT THE GAME
The protagonist is Guys, a young boy from a poor family, who gets caught stealing candy from a Paris store. However, after being railroaded by a city detective named Guildias, Guys finds himself accused, convicted, and sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of a man he never met.
From that point on, most of Enzai takes place inside a dark, claustrophobic, dirty prison. In there, Guys experiences humiliation and torture of various kinds, much of it involving nonconsensual sexual acts.
The primary goal of the game is for the player (as Guys) to locate evidence and witnesses that can exonerate him of the murder, unveil the true killer, and get him released from prison. Secondary goals include learning the killer's true motives, finding out the backstory of the murder, keeping Guys both physically and psychologically healthy, and forming a romantic bond with other maleNPCs in the prison.

Source: Wikipedia


"Another thing to be mentioned are the mental illnesses that the various characters suffer from. The various disorders afflicting Enzai's cast, such as pedophilia, sadism and masochism, schizophrenia, madness derived from long periods of cell isolation, and apathy are presented with a sense of realism."
Source: Wikipedia

Before you download and play this game, keep that ^ in mind.
This game is filled with graphic sexual content and fetish artwork. This game is not for those under the age of 18 and for people with a low tolerance for fetish sex, such as bondage, etc. If you would be offended by such material please do not download this.

Download: DROPBOX

I have decided to not post the installation guide to this game since it's straight forward and simple because it requires just a few clicks. And also, not a lot of people have had an error installing the game. However, a few problems do occur.
If you have problems with the installation, please do comment below! I might post an installation guide.
I would love to help you out.

Follow me on Twitter for updates!
@Shiingyoujii

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi thank you for this post, but I can't download it. It says that I need an app to open the file.What should I do? How do I download it? Any steps?

Unknown said...

message me here's my gmail
jiyeonkookv@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was able to download it onto my Macbook, but it only appears as a file. When I click it, the file is automatically extracted and all I see are packages and text files. How do I get it to run as an application? Does it not work with a Macbook?

 

Your source of yaoi VNs Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger